Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are open to apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia. Flinders University is inviting applications for Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) 2023-24 in Australia. These Scholarships in Australia for International Students is Funded by the Australian Government Scholarships. International Studentsfrom any country can apply for masters degree scholarships & PhD scholarships at Flinders University. The scholarship will cover all expenses.
The aim of AGRTP Scholarships is to provide Opportunities to International Excellent Students to Study Free in one of Top Universities of Australia. Students will be considered on the basis of Academic Merit, Performance etc.
Flinders University is a public sector university ranked in world’s top 500 universities. Around 25,000 national and international students are studying in the university.
Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students in Australia is Full Free Scholarships for International Students. The Flinders International Student Scholarships will cover the Expenses for 2 Years for MSc Programs & 3 Years for PhD Programs such as:
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Living stipend at the rate of $28,854
- Health Care
- Relocation Costs and Airfares Allowance of up to $1,485
List of Available Study Fields at Flinders University:
There are wide range of academic Fields offered for MS Scholarships, PhD Scholarship at Flinders University.
The list of Fields are given below:
- Health & Medical
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research
Flinders University RTP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Below is a General Eligibility Criteria by the Flinders University Australia to Study Abroad in Australia
- Applicants must meet University’s academic entry Requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants should have to Successfully Completed a Four Year Bachelor Degree program
- Applicants must have fulfil the English Proficiency Level by Flinders University for international students.
- Applicants should not have Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident or New Zealand citizenship.
Flinders University RTP Scholarship Application Deadline:
The deadline to apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia is 4th August 2023.
How to Apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship?
Applicants are required to fill an Online Application Form to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program. The website link to Online Application is given below:
- Step 1: Contact an academic staff member and have an informal acceptance from that person to supervise you if successful. Email acceptance evidence of the supervisor should be included with your application.
- Step 2:Do Register at the University Registration Portal and get Students ID.
- Step 3:Activate your account by providing your Students ID and Date of Births
- Step 4:After activating your account Login Student Portal and Follow given steps:
- Select Student System
- Select My Scholarship
- Select the Create a new scholarship application button
- Select 2023 from search and opt for International RHD Scholarship Group
In this way you can apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarships.in Australia