Zhejiang University China is inviting applications for CSC Scholarship 2021. This is a fully funded Scholarship by Chinese Government. Scholarship is being offered for masters and Phd programs.
Zhejiang University is offering Master’s degree programme in following field Engineering, Science, Humanities, Agriculture, Life science, Environment, Information, Medicine, Social Science and Humanities.
Zhejiang University is offering Doctoral degree programs in following disciplines Engineering, Science, Humanities, Agriculture, Life science, Environment, Information, Medicine, Social Science and Humanities.
Benefits of Scholarship:
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship covers following benefits
- Stipened for Masters Degree:3,000 RMB/Month
- Stipened for PhD Degree: 3,500 RMB/Month
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on Campus
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Zhejiang University.
- Master’s Degree Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree and Doctoral Degree applicants must have a Master’s Degree.
- Age of Masters Applicant should be under 35.
- Age of PhD Applicant should be under 40.
How to apply for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship?
Application process for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2021 need to be done in two steps
1. Submission of online Application (With documents) at CSC website.
2. After that, all application materials for scholarships must be submitted to the Office of Admissions International College of Zhejiang University, together with the materials for admissions, by post or in person before the deadline.
Check list of Documents To be submitted with form
- A scanned copy of valid passport.
- Academic transcripts
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- The applicant’s study plan in China (English)
- Certificate of English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Non-criminal record
- A copy of the physical examination form
- Acceptance Letter by University Supervisor
For application at Zhejiang University China