ChatGPT can be used to summarize lengthy articles and research papers. If you want to write a summary ChatGPT can be used to help you understand a topic and summarize it.
Even if you want to know more details about lengthy research articles or any complicated terms from research papers. ChatGPT can help and simplify this process for you.
How ChatGPT can create summaries for you?
ChatGPT can create summaries of scientific research papers in following 6 steps.
1. Find your article or research paper which you want to summarize online and keep it open in separate tab.
2. Open your web browser and go into OpenAI ChatGPT website
3. Log in ChatGPT or sign up to create an account
4. Type your request in chat box, type in TLDR: followed by the link to your article or research paper
5. As you type in prompt, paste the copied URL of research article or research paper. Then press the send button
6. Finally ChatGPT will provide you with a summary.
Important points to consider for Using ChatGPT to summarize research paper
- Using ChatGPT to summarize research papers by URL is a hit or miss. Sometimes, the chatbot will provide you short summary of an article. But other times gives an error message.
- It is recommended that you read the entire research article/ paper before asking ChatGPT to summarize. So you can decide the accuracy of the chatbot’s response
- More reliable way to get a more accurate summary is by copying and pasting the text of the article or research paper into the prompt.
In this way you can use ChatGPT to summarize a research paper.
If you are interested in writing research paper using ChatGPT follow attached document
How to use ChatGPT for writing scientific research papers?