King Abdul Aziz University Scholarships
King Abdul Aziz University Scholarships are fully funded undergraduate, masters and Ph.D. scholarships for international students.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship Details
King Abdulaziz University (KAU) Saudi Arabia Scholarship benefits
The Scholarship includes a Monthly stipend, accommodation, healthcare, and Two-way Airfare Ticket. King Abdulaziz University Scholarship Portal is Open and accepting applications.
Academic Fields & Majors available at King Abdulaziz for Scholarship
Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Environmental Designs, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Science, Law, Faculty of Communication and Media, Faculty of Marine Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Meteorology, Environment and Arid Land Agriculture, Faculty of Earth Sciences, Faculty of Computing and Information Technology, College of Art and Design, Maritime Studies and Faculty of Business.
Eligibility Criteria for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships
1. King Abdulaziz university scholarship for undergraduate
Students need to fulfill the following king Abdulaziz university admission requirements
1. The student should have good conduct.
2. Students must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent
3. The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than 3 years.
4. Student Age limit is 17 -25 years old for the undergraduate degree level at King Abdulaziz university Saudia Arabia.
5. Students should be eligible for fulfilling admission requirements.
2. King Abdulaziz university scholarship for master and PhD
1. Student age limit is 30 years old for Master, and 35 Years old for Ph.D. degree program.
2. The student should have good conduct.
3. Students must obtain a recognized graduation certificate/qualification in/her own country.
4. English Language Test Certificate.
How to apply for king Abdulaziz university scholarship?
Following are application instructions to apply for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
1. Create an account on the King Abdulaziz university website for registration as undergraduate/ Masters/PhD Applicants.
2. Website address for Scholarship application submission is
3. Submit the online application
Required Documents for King Abdul Aziz university scholarships
1. Curriculum vitae
2. Statement of purpose
3. A copy of previous degree certificates and transcripts (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
5. Recommendation letters from professors.
6. A copy of a valid passport at least one year.
8. Language Proficiency Certificate
In this way, you can apply for King Abdul Aziz University scholarships for international students.