Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are open for Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia. RTP scholarships are open for both domestic and overseas students enrolled in an accredited course. International students from all over the world are eligible for masters and PhD degree programs under AGRT international scholarship in Australia. Australian government Research Training program 2023-24 is a fully funded scholarship for students.
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 details
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 are fully funded scholarships for masters and PhD degree programs open for all domestic and international students. AGRT Scholarships are available for all Academic Fields/majors to undertake masters and PhD degree programs.
AGRT Scholarship Available study fields
Australian Government Scholarship is available for following academic study fields
- Mathematical Sciences
- Health Sciences
Australian Government Research Scholarship Financial Benefits
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Australia. This scholarships in Australia will cover Expenses given below.
AGRTP Scholarship Stipend
An Annual Living Allowance of AUD $29,863 (2023 rate) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and 3 Years for a Research Doctoral Degree.
Tuition Fee coverage
Full tution fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For PhD Degree up to 4 Years.
Overseas Student Health care coverage
Airfare coverage $1000
Thesis submission allowance
Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral candidates. AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
Australian Government Research Scholarship Duration
Australian Government Research Scholarship Scholarship Master’s Program duration is up to 2 Years and for Phd program duration is Up to 4 Years
List of Participating Universities
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University Australia
- Australian Catholic University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University Australia
- Edith Cowan University Australia
- Deakin University Australia
- Edith Cowan University Australia
- Flinders University Australia
- Federation University Australia
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- The Australian National University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- The University of Western Australia
- The University of Sydney
- Torrens University of Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of Newcastle
- University of Divinity
- University of New South Wales
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- Victoria University
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- Western Sydney University
Australian Government Research Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Basic Eligibility Criteria for Australian Government Research Scholarship for PhD is given below.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian degree
- Applicants are required to fulfill the University English language proficiency requirements.
Australian Government Research Scholarship Application Deadline:
The last date to apply for Research Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia for International Students varies from University to University. Applicants need to contact directly to the chosen university for more details
How to Apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship?
For Australian Government Research Scholarship application students have to select specific university of interest for study, then apply through that university for scholarship. An official link is given below: