Imperial College London United Kingdom is offering fully funded President PhD Scholarship 2022 for distinctive and brilliant students. President’s Ph.D. Scholarships 2022 will be awarded to students worldwide.
Imperial College London is one of few world-class institutions. For students it would be life-changing opportunity.
Students can avail scholarships in following discipline.
Aeronautics, Bio engineering, Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Computing, Design Engineering, Earth sciences and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials and Mechanical Engineering,Brain sciences, Clinical Sciences, Immunology and inflammation, Infectious diseases, Metabolism, Digestion, reproduction, Surgery, Cancer, Public health, Chemistry, life Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Environment Policy, Business, Arabic Language, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish studies, Science Communication studies, Data science, Climate change and environment, Molecular science and engineering, Security science and technology, Global health and innovation.
Scholarship awardee students will be entitled to receive the following:
- 100 percent funding for tuition fees
- Annual living costs of £21,400
- Annual consumables cost of £2,000
- Access to programme of opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
- All Local and international students can apply without restriction of any nationality.
- Preference will be given to students who have been topper in their undergraduate and master’s degree program.
- Applicant must hold a bachelor’s and masters/ equivalent degree.
- Applicant need to get acceptance of the supervisor of the university before applying for the scholarship.
Application process for President’s PhD Scholarships
- Candidates should submit Application online through imperial college London official web link
- Statement of purpose for Presidents scholarship 2022 consist of a maximum of 1000 words.
- Candidates should submit the additional documents required by the department of choice.