Student visa for Italy is a long-stay visa that allows you to enter and study in Italy. Its is also known as a national or D-visa in Italy. Students interested in study in Italy will have to apply for the Italy Student Visa depending on nationality (if you need a visa or not) at the Italian embassy or consulate. Italian scholarships for international students are open at University of Macerata Italy. You can apply for an Italian student visa with a pre-enrollment letter.
Italy student visa process 2024 Details
Few nationalities do Not Need Italy Student Visa to enter in italy such as Switzerland Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and EU countries. Citizens of these countries can directly apply for an Italian Residence Permit after arrival in Italy. Citizens of all other countries that are not listed above will first apply for the student visa at the embassy or consulate.
Italy Student Visa Cost
The application for an Italian student visa is around 50 Euros. The price may differ depending on your nationality
Italy Student Visa Requirement
Below is general list to consider for Italy student visa application
- Italy Student Visa Application Form.
- Admission offer from the Italian university.
- Proof of enrollment in an Italian university course.
- Passport size photographs
- Police clearance certificates
- Proof of accommodation in Italy
- Educational documents/Certificates
- Health insurance
- Proof of funds in form of bank statements.
For more information visit Italy embassy official website.
How to Apply for the Italy Student Visa?
- Fill visa application form and check Italian embassy or consulate for the visa process.
- Pay the visa fee and submit the documents, along with your passport.
Work in Italy during Studies
Students are allowed to work 20 hours per week, with a limit of 1040 working hours within 52 weeks