DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are open for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany. DAAD Germany is fully Funded scholarship by the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) All students who are Developing Countries resident can apply for German Government Scholarship. DAAD award is Fully Funded Scholarships for Masters at Top Universities in Germany. All Expenses will be covered by the DAAD Supported by Germany Government.
DAAD is offering famous and highest paid Helmut Schmidt Scholarship in Germany for International Students. Applicants from Developing Countries can apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023 in German Universities. Medium of the Course is English.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship is fully funded scholarship by Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development for master’s degree.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Financial Benefits:
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Provides Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Germany. It covers
- Scholarship amount of Monthly Stipend 931€
- Health Insurance in Germany
- Travel Allowance
- Study and Research subsidy
- , Allowances for Spouses and/or Children if applicable
- German language course for 6 months. The language course takes place at selected institutes in Germany
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Duration
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Duration for the Master Program is 2 Year or 1 Year
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Host Universities:
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt
- University of Magdeburg
- Hochschule Osnabrück
- University of Passau
Course Language is English.
Courses Offered Under DAAD Scholarship 2023-24:
- Development and Governance.
- Public Policy.
- Peace and Conflict Studies.
- Management in Non-Profit Organization.
- Development Studies.
- Social Protection.
- Governance and Public Policy.
- Public Management.
DAAD Scholarship List of eligible countries
The Scholarship is open to Participants from Developing Countries. Eligible Countries for DAAD Scholarship 2023-24 are given below
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia Turkey Azerbaijan, Serbia, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Pakistan, Palestinian, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Namibia, Nigeria, São Tomé und, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Argentinia, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Kiribati, Laos, Malaysia, Maledives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, North Korea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Ecuador, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru, Lucia, Suriname, Venezuela
Documents Required for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023
Documents required to apply for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship are given below:
- DAAD Application form for Study Scholarships
- Motivation letter containing precise description of the applicants’ academic/professional and personal reasons for choosing those master´s programmes and universities
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic Degrees
- Copy of the transcript of records
- Proof of English Language
- letter of recommendation
- Certificates of employment to support relevant professional experience
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship:
- Students should have University Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Students should be from developing countries.
- Recent University Degree should be obtained in the last six years.
- Graduates in fields of Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Law, Economics, and in Public Administration can apply
- Applications must be submitted in German or English.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Application Deadline:
The last date to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023 is 31st July 2023.
How to Apply for Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023?
Below are steps to apply for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship.
- Step 1. Apply online through the official website by filling DAAD Application form in English or German.
- Step 2: Write a single letter of motivation for both university courses you decide.
- Step 3:Send DAAD scholarship form, letter of motivation and other necessary documents listed above to two universities of your choice.