In this article, we will cover LMIA Approved Jobs in Canada 2023 for foreign workers. There are many LMIA Approved companies in Canada. You can apply to them and get a job.
What is LMIA?
The Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document issued by the Canadian Government to employers and companies in Canada. LMIA allows employers and companies to hire foreign workers.
LMIA Approved Companies in Canada 2023
Here is a list of Few LMIA-approved companies in Canada:
- Amazon Canada
- Google Canada
- Apple Inc.
- Bank of Montreal
- Alberta Health Services
- BMO Financial Group
- Canadian Tire Corporation
- Deloitte Canada
- Ford Motor Company Canada
- Microsoft Canada
- National Bank of Canada
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Starbucks Canada
- Tim Hortons Inc.
- Walmart Canada
- IBM Canada Ltd.
- McDonald’s Canada
Check company websites for open Jobs positions.
How to Find LMIA-Approved Company Jobs?
- Visit the Job Bank website
- Track “Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) status“
- Check on LMIA Approved. It will show you all the Jobs that are for applicants from outside Canada
- Do apply for your relevant LMIA Approved job.
In this way, you can apply for LMIA-approved jobs in Canada.
If you are interested in Canadian scholarships do apply for University of Toronto Canada Fully funded Scholarships.