RWTH Aachen University Hospital, Germany is offering a full-time Postdoctoral position (f/m/d) initially for a 2-year term.
Postdoc (f/m/d), RWTH Aachen University Hospital role Job description and Responsibilities
Postdoc position specifies Research Area of Super-resolution Ultrasound Imaging.
- It involves projects related to super-resolution ultrasound imaging in kidney and tumor research.
- Conducting animal experimental research, immunohistological studies and operating imaging devices,
- Candidate will be responsible for supervising PhD candidates, project coordination, writing publications
- PhD. in biology, biotechnology, biomedical engineering, (veterinary) medicine, or a comparable field
- Basic knowledge in animal experimental research
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in experimental laboratory work, preferably in non-invasive imaging
- Experience in paper and proposal writing
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to work independently in a competitive international environment
- Proficiency in German and English
How to Apply for postdoc position RWTH Aachen University Hospital, Germany
Application process is online via official website
The application deadline for advertised position GB-P-45744 is 7th of January 2024.