Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Pakistan is inviting scholarship applications for the following categories of students.
• Special Children (Any disability)
• Children of Civilians martyred in Terrorist Attacks
• Needy Children of government servants and retired in BPS 1 – 4
• Children belonging to a minority religion
The scholarship is offered for Intermediate and Graduation level students in 2021. Students should have passed matric or intermediate exams.
The deadline for the PEEF scholarship application is March 10, 2021, for Intermediate programs. The application deadline for the Graduate scholarship is March 18, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) special quota scholarship
• Applicant should have Domicile of Punjab.
• Students enrolled in Government or Private Institutions located in Punjab are eligible to apply.
• Minimum 60% marks in Intermediate or Matric in annual exam 2020.
• Monthly income of the parents should be less than 23,000/- per month.
• Applicant should be enrolled as a regular student in an institute for an Intermediate or Bachelor level
How to apply for PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2021?
In order to apply for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) special quota scholarship
The scholarship form can be directly downloaded from the PEEF website
Fully completed application form complete in all aspects should reach to “Punjab Education Endowment Fund, Wahdat Road Lahore – 54600.
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2021 Deadline
The Last date to submit the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship application form 2021 for Intermediate Scholarships is March 10, 2021, and for Graduation is March 18, 2021.