Applications are open for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2024. The QECS 2024 is a fully funded scholarship is scholarship program for 2year masters at an ACU member university in a low/middle-income Commonwealth country.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2024 Details
The QECS 2024 Deadline
Last date to apply for scholarship is January 10, 2024
- Tuition fee coverage
- Stipend covering living cost
- Airfare to host country
- Research Grant support as per requirement
QECS 2024 Participating Country and Universities Name
The following universities are participating in QECS 2024:
- Tanzania: State University of Zanzibar
- Uganda: Makerere University
- Bangladesh: University of Dhaka
- Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago: The University of the West Indies
- Kenya: Technical University of Kenya
- Malaysia: Universiti Putra Malaysia, University of Malaya
- Pakistan: COMSATS University Islamabad
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
- Applicants from Common wealth countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have attained a minimum of 2:1 (or equivalent) at the undergraduate level to be eligible to apply. Degree need to be completed at time of application.
How to apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
- Explore list of countries and universities hosting scholarships in current cycle via official website
- Visit university website specific to your subject for detailed information
- Complete and submit a QECS application for your chosen university chosen university for admission to your chosen course.
If you are interested in fully funded PhD scholarship in UK check Imperial college London president PhD Scholarship