This post covers France Work Visa 2023 types and details. France offers different visa options such as seasonal work visas, employment Visas, business visa, job seeker visa etc.
France Work Visa Process 2023
More details about France work visa 2023 types and application process are given below
France Work Visa Types
France offers different type of work visas. French Work Visas are long-stay visas, generally issued for one year and can be renewable as per requirement of specific visa category.
1) France Salaried Employment Visa
This is the most common type of work visa issued to qualified applicants by French companies Job offer letter is required for this type of employment visa. French employer need to get an Authorization for work permit. You can apply for France Visa sponsorship jobs 2023.
2) France Job Search Visa
France Job search Visa is for those who are looking for employment opportunities in France. Visa applicants must have completed a degree or diploma from France and who want to return to France to seek employment or set up a business, within four years of their graduation.
3) France Business Visa
France Business Visa is required by ones having invitation letter from their business partners in France . If you are interested in attending international conferences events exhibitions or professional seminar relevant to your field you can apply for France business Visa.
4) France Seasonal Employment Visa
The Seasonal work visa is generally offered for Professions like tourism and agriculture. French employer need to get an Authorization for work permit.
France Work Visa Requirements
- Offer from the French Employer.
- Authorization to Work from employers end.
- Residence Permit application
- Application for the France Visa at the Embassy.
How to Apply for the France Work Visa?
- Validate information regarding your specific visa category
- Fill visa application form and fulfill all essential documents
- Make an appointment with the visa application center and submit Visa application.