Punjab Government Benevolent fund is inviting applications for educational scholarships in different categories
1 Government employee’s children
2 Retired Government employee’s children
3 Late government Employee’s children
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Government servants Benevolent fund Educational Scholarship
1 The scholarship can be submitted for students enrolled in the below-mentioned categories.
A FA, Fsc
B BA, BS
C MA MSc classes
2 Scholarship awardee students should have a minimum of 60% marks in the last examination.
3 Punjab government employees can avail of scholarships for a maximum of two children.
4 Retired Punjab government employee can avail of scholarship for a maximum of three children
5 Disability based Government employees can avail of scholarship for a maximum of three children
6 On behalf of Deceased Punjab government employee maximum of three children scholarship can be availed
How to apply for the Punjab Government servant’s Benevolent fund Educational Scholarship?
In order to avail Punjab Government servant’s Benevolent fund Educational Scholarship, a prescribed application form can be downloaded from Punjab benevolent fund website.
The application form should be attested by the relevant Head of the Educational Institute of the student.
The application form should be submitted with the list of the below-mentioned documents.
• Attested Copy of the CNIC of the student
• Attested Copy of the CNIC of the parents
• Attested Copy of the recent pays slip of the government employees
• Attested copy of the pension book of retired employees
• Attested Copy of the result card received from the board or university
• Minimum criteria set for scholarship application is 60% marks.
• Failure of students in any subject of degree/ board exam is considered ineligible.
Complete Application form with above-attached documents should be submitted to the relevant office through the head of the department of employee.
The deadline for application submission for the Punjab Government Servants Benevolent fund scholarship is May 30, 2021.